Testimonials← Previous Next →
Tommy FikacSr. Marketing Consultant, CenterPoint Energy
As a longtime supporter of Habitat for Humanity, CenterPoint Energy values the opportunity to partner with the 80-plus affiliates throughout Texas, and help provide affordable housing within our communities. The Lone Star Summit gives us the quality time needed to build our relationships with Habitat staff and volunteers.
Diane DonaldsonGarland Habitat for Humanity
Just wanted to let you know, that was the best conference I have been to in years. I was able to attend 5 courses and each were informative, interesting and I felt they were well worth the time. I not only enjoyed, but came away with a lot of useful information. Thank you and great job!
Katy WalterscheidtGolden Crescent Habitat for Humanity
Wouldn't miss this conference! The face-to-face conversations I have with my peers during the conference are invaluable to me because they offer a different perspective on the same issues we all deal with at Habitat.
Jessica Mc.Senior Marketing Analyst at McCoy's Building Supply
McCoy’s Building Supply always enjoys being a part of this event. I’ve personally attended for the past few years, and it’s a wonderful opportunity to spark conversations and exchange stories with Habitat for Humanity affiliates all across the state. The vision of Habitat for Humanity is so inspirational, and talking to the folks that really drive that vision is a very worthwhile experience.
Are you ready to be a sponsor for 2017? We sure do love them! Click here to be one!
Many thanks to our 2016 sponsors!
- At CenterPoint Energy, our vision is "To be recognized as America's leading energy delivery company ... and more." To us this means more than just doing business, it means being guided by a set of core values that define who we are and what we believe. At CenterPoint Energy, we're committed to doing business every day with integrity, accountability, initiative and respect - respect for our customers, shareholders, employees and the communities we serve.
- The USDA is committed to helping improve the economy and quality of life in rural America. Their programs touch rural America in many ways including financial programs that support such essential public facilities and services as water and sewer systems, housing, health clinics, emergency service facilities and electric and telephone service. USDA Rural Development has a $181.1 billion portfolio of loans and will administer $38 billion in loans, loan guarantees and grants through in the current fiscal year. In many areas across the country USDA Rural Development has formed thriving partn
- . . Be sure to spend some time on the town when you come to the Lone Star Summit 2016! Whether you’re planning that family summer vacation, your next romantic getaway, a girls’ shopping marathon, or a professional conference with all the bells and whistles, San Marcos always has something to celebrate. Conveniently located in Central Texas between Austin and San Antonio, San Marcos truly is in the center of everything. So no matter where you are, you won’t have far to go. With so many things to attract you to San Marcos, it can be hard to choose what to do first. Shop for bargai
- TSAHC believes every Texan deserves safe, decent, affordable housing. Our programs target the housing needs of low-income families and underserved communities. Who we are The Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation (TSAHC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that was created by the Texas Legislature in 1994 to serve as a self-sustaining, statewide affor
- Serving customers for over 85 years! In our industry, experience counts, and we’ve got it. Since 1927, McCoy’s has kept our promise of providing top quality products and exceptional customer service. McCoy’s has a passion for serving our customers and we will continue to strive to make life easier and more fulfilling for those who build. As one of the largest family-owned businesses in the building supply industry, we've established ourselves as a company that not only offers the products our customers need at the prices they can afford, but as a community leader as well. From the
- Habitat’s vision: A world where everyone has a decent place to live. Mission statement Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. Focus on shelter: Window frames for temporary shelters in Léogâne, Haiti.
- ABIP CPAs and advisors helps clients focus on their goals and obstacles and provides support to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand your operations and design a strategy unique to those needs. As advisors, we deliver a variety of assurance, tax, accounting and specialized solutions that provide clients with the information necessary to successfully manage their business and everyday lives. http://abipcpa.com/category/about-abip/
- Giveffect is the leading fundraising, events, online donations, offline gift tracking, volunteer management, donor management and constituent relationship management software for nonprofits - and more. Connected and automated.
- At Wells Fargo, we embrace our responsibility to be a leading corporate citizen and the opportunity to create more resilient, sustainable communities through our operations and actions. We look for diverse perspectives to inform our business strategy, strive to strengthen financial knowledge and opportunities for our customers and communities, and are proactive in caring for and improving the environment.
- As one of twelve regional Reserve Banks in the Federal Reserve System, the Dallas Fed serves the Eleventh Federal Reserve District, which consists of Texas, northern Louisiana and southern New Mexico. Our Mission is to serve the interests of the American public by informing and influencing our nation's monetary policy, fostering financial stability and delivering quality services to the United States government and the financial institutions in our region. The Community Development function within the Federal Reserve System promotes ec
- When we talk about our Promise, we’re talking about our commitment to helping small businesses and nonprofits succeed. How? Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more. But it’s not just about the product: we knew our customers wanted to talk to real people when they had a question. And they needed help figuring out the right marketing strategy for their organization. So we made sure it was always just a phone call away, or with network of expert-taught classes and training,
- The Bank is wholly owned by member financial institutions in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico and Texas. The Bank does not lend directly to the public, but provides low cost funds to its member institutions. Eligible members are financial institutions, regardless of size, with at least 10 percent of their assets in residential mortgage loans, or any FDIC-insured institution with average total assets over the preceding three year period of less than $1.04 b
- Think outside of the (lunch)box: Let Cater2.me handle the hassle of ordering food for your office. Whether you need a quick grab-and-go meal, happy hour hors d'oeuvres or daily lunch for your team, you'll get a great variety of food with options for everyone to eat.
- About Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity is a multi-year, multi-million dollar partnership between Thrivent Financial and Habitat for Humanity International. Thrivent Builds is designed to involve Thrivent members and volunteers in the work of their local Habitat for Humanity Affiliates, along with advocacy and partnership, furthering the missions of both organizations. Excluding government funding, Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity is Habitat's largest single source of funding, constructing and repairing 4,000 homes in the U.S